Alexandria Property Management is proud to offer a wide range of real estate management services. Our team of experts has a wide range of experience and can tailor our services to meet your exact needs.
Preparation for Management
- Meet with you to discuss our management program and your objectives.
- Discuss in-depth the special requirements of your property.
- Review and analyze any current tenants/leases and establish base rent for any vacancies.
- Review any current service contracts and/or condo/HOA responsibilities.
- Develop a plan that defines success on your terms and sets out a strategy to achieve it.
- Meet with you again to review our resulting management plan and decide on next steps.
- Publicize/market the property, targeting the demographics that represent a “best fit”.
- Meet prospects for showings, open houses, ongoing and repeat marketing, etc.
- Tenant screening, rental applications, credit checks, and lease negotiation.
- Initial and move-in/move out condition and inventory reports.
- Regular visits, inspections and photo history.
- Rent collection and expense disbursements.
- Monthly income and expense statements to you.
- Monthly disbursements of net rental income to your bank account.
- Routine maintenance and 24/7 response to emergencies.
- Detailed annual reporting for tax preparation purposes.
- Acquisition and Disposition feasibility analysis.
- Capital budgeting and planning for longer-term repairs and improvements.
- Cost/benefit analysis on remodeling and other major projects.
- Project management services on remodeling and other major projects.